I have a thing about bags. Pretty sure Jake does, too. Well, I know he does, which is why we carry a limited selection of Outer Shell Adventure bags, among others.
I believe the ones we have on the shelf are the Drawcord Handlebar Bag, and they are swoon-worthy.
- 8" x 4" x 5" (3.5" expandable drawcord section)
- Unique Drawcord Lock system (opens and closes with one hand while riding)
- Semi-rigid plastic frame
- Inside pocket (zippered closure)
- Outside pockets (3-sided exterior sleeves fits phone, gloves or snacks)
- D-Ring attachments for shoulder strap
- Storm flap lid (automatically flips closed)
- Shock cord on lid hooks around stem or headset (adjustable) - *quill stems work too!
- Head Tube/Steerer Tube attachment
- PU coated Cordura main fabric
- White X-Pac liner in main compartment and lid (weatherproof)
- Fits virtually any bike
- HANDMADE IN CALIFORNIA
The point of these bad boys is to not have to stuff your pockets full on a gravel ride or your commute to work.
We have a pretty good selection on the shelf (including a limited edition one made from some crazy cosmic print), and can get other sizes, colors and models if you want. Come in, check 'em out.